402 F, Block II, IIT Delhi, Haus Khas, New Delhi 110016, India
Phone: +91-(0)11-2654 1436
A] Cognitive Psychology
- Singh, V. & Mutreja V. (2020). Enhancing executive control: Attention to balance, breath, and the speed-accuracy tradeoff. Frontiers in Developmental Psychology.
- Singh, V. & Khan, A. (2012). Decision making in the reward and punishment variants of the Iowa Gambling Task: Evidence of “Foresight” or “Framing”? Frontiers in Decision Neuroscience. 6:107. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2012.00107.
- Singh, V. (2013). Dual conception of risk in the Iowa Gambling Task: Effects of sleep deprivation and time delay. Frontiers in Decision Neuroscience. 4:628. doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00628.
B] Economic Psychology
- Singh, V. & Chakravarty, S. (2018). Are Quantitative Skills Critical for Business Education Program, or an Entry-barrier for Diversity? Psychological Studies, 63: 325. doi.org/10.1007/s12646-018-0450-1
- Singh, V. (2018). Comparing Research Productivity of Returnee-PhDs in Science, Engineering, and the Social Sciences. Scietometrics, doi: 10.1007/s11192-018-2706-x.
- Singh, V., Kalliath, T., & Kalliath, P. (2010). Dual-income marital dyads and discrepant economic and personal information: An exploratory investigation. Psychological Studies, 55(3): 263-269.
Varsha Singh did her bachelors and masters in psychology from University of Pune, which had an emphasis on experimental psychology. She followed it with a PhD from IIT Bombay, with her thesis testing an influential hypothesis of emotion-cognition and rational decision-making. Her research interests continue to remain interdisciplinary.