Skip to the content
- 10 Student Assistantships will be provided by the Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) for Cobotics, IIT Delhi at INR 6000 per month which will entail working for about 3-4 hours per week. The assistantship will be provided starting 1st semester
- 14 July: Selected and shortlisted candidates for admission to the M.Sc. programme 2020 is declared.
- 02 Jun: Shortlisted candidates for the interview are declared. See M.Sc. 2020 admissions
- 30 Mar: Taking cognizance of the evolving situation due to COVID-19, the last date for application is extended to 20 April 2020. The interview for short-listed candidates will be held later at a date that will be announced.
- 17 Mar: The application window is extended to 06 April 2020. Applicants can use COGJET 2020 scores. Candidates with valid JAM/GATE/CSIR/JRF/NET scores and those from Centrally Funded Technological Institutes (CFTI) with a minimum GPA of 8.0 and those with an MBBS degree from recognised institutions and universities are exempted from COGJET and can apply for the programme.
- All applications are to be submitted via the IITD PG portal: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/PGADM/login
- 16 March 2020: COGJET 2020 scores have been declared and sent to all applicants by organizing institute, IIT Kanpur.
- 27 Feb: The 2020 Admissions page is published. Applications need to be made between 02 March to 30 March. See 2020 MSc admissions.
- 15 Feb: CogJet examination. Delhi center at LHC, IIT Delhi.