The schedule is up!
Registrations are closed! There will be no onspot registrations as we have reached the registration limit.
|Abstract Submission||16th August – |
|Registration||24th October – 11th November 2022|
|Conference Dates||8th – 10th December 2022|
Panel 1: “Cognitive Science” – Topics, Curriculum, Disciplines
Panelists: Bhoomika K. Kar, Krishna Prasad, Nisheeth Srivastava, Narayanan Srinivasan
Moderator: Sumitava Mukherjee
Panel 2: Studying the Mind; Interfaces with Cognitive Science
Panelists: Jyoti Kumar, Aneesha Sharma, Don D’Cruz, Tapan Gandhi, James Gomes
Moderator: Pritha Chandra
Research and Innovation Park, IIT Delhi
Early Bird Registrations 23rd Oct’22 – 11th Nov’22
|Undergraduate / Master’s Students||2500 INR|
|Postdocs/ Faculty||6000 INR|
Late Registrations 12th Nov’22 – 18th Nov’22
|Undergraduate / Master’s Students||2500 INR|
- Registration is mandatory for everyone attending ACCS9 (presenters, non-presenting participants, attendees…)
- Please fill in the form only after the payment (including the accommodation fee if applicable)
- Due to the overwhelming registrations online, we are unable to offer on-site registrations.
Please note that it is mandatory to make the payment and fill out the given form.
If you complete only one of the two steps, your registration will be considered incomplete, and you may have to re-register.
- Accommodation is available only for students registering till 11th Nov.
- Rooms are allotted on a sharing basis—2 people per room.
- Rooms are limited; hence they will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis
- Tentative dates: Check-in on 7.12.22, Check-out on 11.12.22 Afternoon; 4 nights.
- Total cost per person: 2000 INR
Please find a non-exhaustive list of nearby hotels here. Note that neither the conference nor the institute has officially partnered with the hotels.
Payment is to be made via a bank transfer.
Account Name: IRD ACCOUNT IITD
Account Number: 10773572600
IFSC Code : SBIN0001077
Type of Account: Savings
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Bank Address: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
TECHNOLOGY, HAUZ KHAS, NEW DELHI-110016
Note that the receipt of the payment has to be uploaded to the registration form.
Prof. Bhoomika Kar, CBCS Allahabad
Prof. Krishna Prasad, IIT Gandhinagar
Prof. Narayanan Srinivasan, IIT Kanpur
Prof. Purnima Singh, IIT Delhi
Prof. Samar Husain, IIT Delhi
Prof. Sumeet Agarwal, IIT Delhi
Prof. Sumitash Jana, IIT Delhi
Prof. Sumitava Mukherjee, IIT Delhi
Prof. Supratim Ray, IISc
Prof. Tapan Gandhi, IIT Delhi
Prof. Varsha Singh, IIT Delhi
Prof. Purnima Singh (Chair)
Prof. Samar Husain (Co-chair)
Prof. Sumitash Jana
Prof. Sumitava Mukherjee
Prof. Varsha Singh
Please submit the Camera-Ready Abstract on EasyChair by 25th November 2022.
Call for Papers
We invite original research submissions in all areas of Cognitive Sciences, including but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Cognitive Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology
- Philosophy of Mind
- Psycholinguistics and Language Sciences
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligent Agents
- Cognitive Systems
- Computational Basis of Cognition
- Emotion and its Interactions
- Group Processes
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Language Processing and Production
- Motor Control and Action
- Perception and Attention
- Social Cognition
- Speech and Acoustics
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should have ~1000 words (including references). Please make sure that your abstract is organised according to the following sections:
- Abstracts must be typed using Times New Roman (normal style and font size 12) with double spacing. Please ensure that there is a 2.5 cm margin on all sides. The file should be of PDF format.
- All submissions should be anonymous, avoiding explicit self-referencing in the submitted text.
- Kindly note that the submitted abstract should describe completed work; work in progress is also welcome. However, abstracts describing planned studies will not be accepted.
Note: Authors whose submissions are accepted will be required to submit the final camera-ready document based on reviewers’ comments.
Submit here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=accs9
The Association for Cognitive Science (ACCS), India holds its flagship annual conference to showcase diverse research in the various domains of cognitive science in India and abroad. The 9th edition will be held at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi from 8th December to 10th December 2022.
- ACCS8, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Jan 20-22, 2022
- ACCS7, IISc Bangalore, Jan 23-25, 2021
- ACCS6, BITS Goa, Dec 10-12, 2019
- ACCS5, IIT Guwahati, Oct 10-12, 2018
- ACCS4, University of Hyderabad, Oct 5-7, 2017
- ACCS3, IIT Gandhinagar, Oct 3-5, 2016
- ACCS2, IIT Kanpur, July 5-8, 2015
- ACCS1, IIT Kanpur, March 3-5, 2014
Contact us: email@example.com